Your Expert Practitioner of NLP, EFT & Hypnosis: Gold Coast
There comes a time in a person’s life where they may feel the need or desire to change or improve their life. Positive TranceFormations can help you turn your life around and achieve the goals and outcomes you want. We offer specialist hypnotherapy to Gold Coast clients, helping them to break patterns, release the past and achieve breakthrough results.
Enquiries are Welcome PH: (07) 5576 6410
What is it?
Hypnosis is a natural, relaxed and focused state of mind that creates access to the powerful resources of a person’s subconscious mind.Hypnotherapy is the therapeutic application of that to create positive remedial outcomes for people.
Effectiveness of this therapy
In an extensive survey of psychotherapy literature by Alfred A. Barrios, Ph.D. the following recovery rates were revealed:
- Hypnotherapy 93% recovery after 6 sessions
- Psychoanalysis: 38% recovery after 600 sessions
- Behaviour Therapy: 72% recovery after 22 sessions
- (Source: Psychotherapy Magazine Vol7 No.1)
Let us help you take advantage of “Possibly the fastest and most effective method of recovery and change therapy available in the world today.”
(Source: Psychology Today)
Welcome to Positive TranceFormations
As the home of a leading Gold Coast hypnotist, we are passionate about and committed to helping liberate people from unwanted habits, phobias, fears, anxiety, past issues and limiting beliefs, so that they can experience more freedom, joy and improve the overall quality of their lives.
We do this utilising the latest in behavioural, change, and results enhancement technologies in the fields of;
- -Clinical Hypnotherapy
- -NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- -EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
We commonly have, and continue to help individuals, groups and organisations achieve the following outcomes through hypnotherapy in the Gold Coast:
- Stop Smoking
- Weight Loss/ Body Reshaping
- Phobias Cured (Guaranteed!)
- Freedom from Anxiety & Panic Attacks
- Stress Reduction
- Release Grief
- Depression Alleviated
- Confidence & Motivation
- Enhance Sports & Academic Performance
- Increase Sales & Business Revenues
- Freedom from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Assist with injury and stroke recovery
- Sexual issues
- Freedom from addictions
- Insomnia Relief
- Coping with Tinnitus
- Corporate Consultancy & Training Programmes
Choosing a Therapist
Choosing a Therapist to work with is a very personal decision. This is the person you’ll be trusting to share and assist you in your individual journey from where you are now, to where you want to be.
It is important that you contact and speak directly with any prospective therapist you may be considering seeing. That way you will be able to get a feeling for, and ascertain whether or not they are suited to assist you in achieving the outcomes you want for yourself.
We also suggest you ensure that any therapist you see has the appropriate credentials to practice as a hypnotist in the Gold Coast and has a Hypnotherapy Association Membership.
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy.
- Cert IV NLP. -E.F.T Practitioner.
- Cert IV Workplace Training & Asses.
- Positive Notice Blue Card (Working with Children & Young People)
- AHA Clinical Member
Enquiries are always welcome call Michael on (07) 5576 6410
Why use Positive TranceFormations?
- At Positive TranceFormations we are all about results, and delivering on the outcomes and changes you want to achieve through hypnosis.
- We are so focused on results that these are what govern our session times are governed by results, and not the clock. Individual, private sessions could run from anywhere between 45 Minutes and up to 3 Hours!
- We believe in giving you the personalised attention you deserve. For this reason, I never see more than three clients on any given day.
Imagine the results you can look forward to experiencing, working with a Hypnotherapist & NLP Practitioner, who is this committed to getting you the results you want and deserve!
Now don’t just imagine those results – experience them
Call Michael on (07) 5576 6410